Helping European Railways Transition to the Digital Future through Cooperation
This European Railway Conference was facilitated by Hit Rail BV, and took place on December 6th 2011 at the European Parliament in Brussels.
09.30 to 13.00 - Panel discussion
Chair a.m: Brian Simpson MEP
- Brian Simpson MEP, Chair of European Parliament Committee on Transport and Tourism.
- Helmut Grohmann, Chair of Hit Rail Supervisory Board.
- Patrizio Grillo, European Commission DG MOVE. Download presentation
- Libor Lochman, Deputy Executive Director CER. Download presentation
- Kai Brandstack, Head of Operational Sector, ERA. Download presentation
- Josema Cavanillas, Director Research & Innovation, Atos . Download presentation
- Antonio Lopez, Managing Director, Hit Rail BV. Download presentation
14:30 - Passenger Issues Session
Chair: Mick Haynes, Director of Hit Rail and Chair of Hermes GPH.
- Chair - Ugo Dell'Arciprete, Consultant, Telematics Applications for Railways.
- Thomas Drexler - Director of Rail, Amadeus
- Chris Querée - Chairman TG of UIC Passenger Forum
- Rian van der Borgt - Board of European passengers Federation
15:00 - Freight Issues Session
- Chair - Petr Cervinka, External data exchanges manager, CD.
- Libor Lochman - Deputy Executive Director, CER.
- Isabelle Vandoorne - EC, DG MOVE
- Rainer Wilke - Deutsche Bahn AG, BKL Telematik und eBusiness
15:30 - Infrastructure Issues Session
- Chair - Henk Bothof, CIO, ProRail.
- Harald Reisinger - CIO, RailNetEurope
- Michael Purcell - Information Systems Strategy, EIM
- Dimitri Van Hecke - CIO, Infrabel
- Arjen Zoeteman - Manager Technology Policy, ProRail
16:25 - Summary and Conclusions
- Session Conclusions by Session Chairs.
- Overall Summary and Outlook for Future by Mick Haynes, Chair of Hermes GPH, Director of Hit Rail.
- Closure by Helmut Grohmann, Chair of Hit Rail Supervisory Board.